Hello, IDPodcasts audience! IDPodcasts is looking for peer reviewed, Infectious Diseases-oriented video podcasts from medical professionals who are interested in sharing their knowledge with our IDPodcasts community! If you have a medical podcast you think our audience would like, please first upload it to a streaming content provider (we prefer YouTube) and enter your contact information, some information about the podcast, and the streaming link below. We’ll take a look at it, and if we feel it meets our editorial and broadcast quality standards, we’ll share it with our worldwide IDPodcasts community. If you need a refresher on how to record a video podcast, click on the “Resources” tab on the main page for a YouTube-based tutorial.
Please email your podcast ideas to IDPodcasts@Gmail.com
Some general guidelines:
- Medical professionals only, please
- Suggested length 15-60 minutes
- Video resolution: 720p or greater
- Include citations for journals and other content where applicable
- Have a clear title slide at the beginning of your presentation.
- IDPodcasts is a sharing community. Unfortunately, there are no honoraria or royalties associated with uploaded podcast presentations.
PLEASE NOTE: ID PODCASTS IS NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING SUBMITTED PODCASTS AT THIS TIME